La Purisima Golf Course
Located just outside Lompoc, La Purisima Golf Course is in the heart and soul of Santa Barbara’s Golf and Wine Country. This championship designed, 18-hole course was developed in 1986 by world-renowned architect, Robert Muir Graves. The ideal Central Coast location paired with Grave’s unique talent has led to La Purisima’s numerous awards and accolades. Over 300 acres of rolling, oak-studded sand hills make up this beautiful year-round Lompoc course. Whether you are a golfing pro or a weekend enthusiast, La Purisima Golf Course is the perfect destination while visiting Lompoc.
- Hosted the PGA Tour and USGA for 7 years
- 4.5 Star Rating by Golf Digest's "Best Places to Play"
- Selected to Golf Magazine's "Top 100 You Can Play"
- Named one of "America's 50 Toughest Golf Courses" by Golf Digest
- Received "Best Playing Conditions" Award from Greenskeeper.org
- Reader's Choice "Top 50 Public Courses" by Golf Digest
Directions from the Hotel
- Turn left onto CA-1 N/N H St and continue for 1.5 miles
- Turn right onto Purisima Rd and continue on that for 2.9 miles
- At the traffic circle, that the second exit onto CA-246 E
- Continue on CA-246 E and take the first right at Hapgood Rd
- Get back on CA-246 heading back towards Lompoc
- La Purisima Golf Course will be 2.6 miles down CA-246 on your right
Our La Purisima Golf Package is a great option for guests looking to spend time on the course. The package includes:
- Accommodations in a two-room suite
- Complimentary Cooked-to-Order
- Free cocktails and beverages at our Evening Reception
- Green fees, pre-round practice balls, and golf cart
Tee times are subject to availability and must be made with La Purisima Golf Course. The hotel confirmation number must be provided when scheduling.