Vandenberg Air Force Base Hotel
Located on California’s scenic Central Coast, Vandenberg Air Force Base is the proud headquarters for the 30th Space Wing. A regional hub for orbital and ballistic launches, Vandenberg AFB has long enjoyed a rich history in space and missile testing. Among other notable launches, Discover I, the world’s first polar orbiting satellite, was launched from Vandenberg in 1959.
Whether you are a government traveler, a visitor to the base, or a contracted worker, find comfortable Vandenberg lodging at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Lompoc – Central Coast. Conveniently located and well-appointed, our hotel offers amenities and packages that create an unparalleled guest experience in the Lompoc area.
Enjoy Our Military Rate
Our friendly hotel staff is at your command. Call on us before or during your stay for any additional service or information that will enhance your stay.
As a token of our appreciation, a Military Family Rate is offered by the Embassy Suites to any active or retired military personnel. Enjoy 10% off our Best Available Rate for military members and their families. Book your hotel suite with the Military Rate through one of the convenient methods below:
Call us at 805-735-8311
Air Force Base Lodging
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Lompoc – Central Coast is located 10 miles away from Vandenberg Air Force Base. Simply hop on Hwy 1 for a quick and convenient commute. The hotel’s thoughtful amenities and proximity to the base make it the premier Vandenberg lodging choice. View some of the hotel features below:
- Each suite is beautifully decorated with a private bedroom and spacious living room with a hide-a-bed sleeper sofa
- In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker
- Two televisions in each suite with Movies on Demand, complimentary cable and premium movie stations
- Two telephones with data ports and voice mail
- Heated outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room
- Complimentary high-speed Internet service in all suites
- Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast daily
- Complimentary Evening Reception featuring drinks, cocktails and light snacks
- Complimentary local newspaper
- Complimentary well-lit parking
- Close to to Lompoc's great restaurants and tri-tip joints
Visit here for driving directions or view the map below.Open Directions in Google Maps