Visit Solvang, CA - America's Danish Capital
Discover this Quaint Town on Your Next Trip to the Embassy Suites Lompoc Central Coast
Known as the "Danish Capital of America," Solvang Village is a must see attraction when staying at the Embassy Suites Lompoc. Built in 1911 by Danish immigrants, Solvang is a center of Danish culture and heritage. Step into Denmark by way of California and enjoy the authentic Northern European architecture and the sights of the village's iconic windmill.
Solvang, CA is one of the loveliest and most unique attractions of California's Central Coast.
This Danish village features three museums, over 30 restaurants, 150 shops, and much more!
Spice up your travels by visiting the Danish village of Solvang when you stay at the Embassy Suite Lompoc.
Day Trips to Solvang, CA
With so much to do and see in this Danish town, here are some of our top recommendations for your day trip to Solvang, CA.
- Solvang Shopping and Dining
- Bike Riding on Solvang Trails
- Solvang Area Wine Tastings
- Solvang Trolley Tours
- Ostrichland USA
- Solvang Festival Theater
- Hans Christian Andersen Park
- Stop in wine country on your way back to our hotel!
- Try some Central Coast Tri-Tip at the Hitching Post II
Featuring beautifully appointed suites and unparalleled value, Embassy Suites Lompoc provides guests with everything they need for an enjoyable stay including:
- Spacious two room suites with a private bedroom and living room featuring a hide-a-bed sleeper sofa
- Complimentary high-speed Internet and other top notch amenities
- Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast daily
- Complimentary Evening Reception
- Downtown Solvang Downtown Solvang
- Welcome Welcome
- Dutch Windmill Dutch Windmill
- Find great shopping Find great shopping
- Ostrichland USA Ostrichland USA
- Explore delicious dining Explore delicious dining
Visit here for driving directions or view the map below.Open Directions in Google Maps